Accessing LGIT Courses from Zywave Platform
- From LGIT.org, click the “HR Compliance/Employment Hotline/Cyber Training” button.
- Type your email in the “Username” section and click “Log in to Zywave”.
NOTE: If you’re unsure if you have an account set up, check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finish logging into Zywave by entering your password.
- Upon logging into the portal, you may access the course contents by clicking the “LMS” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- From the LMS page, click on the Course Catalog tab and type “LGIT” in the search box.
This will display the list of LGIT courses such as “First Amendment Audits - What You Need to Know” and “LGIT - Preventing Unlawful Harassment in the Workplace”